Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Almost Everyday Blog : Grocery List, Saudi Ed. AUGUST TWENTY TWO

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Librarian Secret Files!

Today, August 22

In Saudi you are very lucky to have friends who have their own cars and I could say that these people in my life today are oozing with so much generosity and kindness in their heart and personality. 

Well most of the time you don't want to make them worry you or treat yourself a VIP to them because each of us working abroad have responsibilities to their families. 

The salary I'm getting right now is big enough to buy me a new car back in the Philippines which I dream of having for longest time. I can say that it's not that big but you should learn how to manage the amount of money you're getting.

I always say this to myself that"We work hard for ourselves to buy us food on the table" so never ever make your food allowance or grocery budget the least priority.

So I would like to share with you guys How I manage to stay on the budget and make list of things which needs to be on the top of your budgeted grocery list. 

PLAN FOR THE WHOLE MONTH!

SALARY
50%  MONEY TRANSFER 
30% FOOD
20% LEISURE (INTERNET, MALL, SMALL SAVINGS , ETC...)

THINGS THAT I WILL ALWAYS BUY FIRST IN THE SUPERMARKET (MONTHLY BASIS)

RICE (THAI, JASMINE) 

FROZEN CHICKEN LEGS, THIGHS, WINGS, 

SHRIMPS (MARK AND I LOVE TO COOK SINIGANG)

CONDIMENTS / SPICES ( ONIONS, GARLIC, SPRING ONIONS, PEPPER, SOY, VINEGAR,ETC..)

TOILETRIES  (BATH SOAP, LAUNDRY SOAP, SHAMPOO, TOOTHPASTE) 

OTHERS: (IF THE BUDGET ALLOWS)
BANANA
10 PCS CANNED GOODS
ONLY FEW JUNK FOOD 
ORANGES
PASTA INGREDIENTS
VITAMINS

There comes a time that we over did the grocery that we have to lessen or cut a little part of the money transfers that we do, because eating makes us really happy. I would recommend that you get a partner when it comes to budgeting your food or grocery , it will be more easy for you to save money and gets to enjoy what's on table. 


That's all for now.. 

END















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Give and Make A Difference : The Library That Creates Hope - Mary

“It was a lightbulb moment!” "When I was cleaning my children's  room full of clutter and noticed that the bookshe...