Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2017

School Librarians are


In the increasing demand of librarians in the market, many professionals in the field can't cope up with stress and to the unhealthy environment which  made them decide to leave the job.


-anonymous

One of the factors that affects customer service is the impression of ...
"CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT"


What If librarians were too honest with their library users? 


Here are some of the conversations that shows Librarians can be  actually bluntly honest to their library users :






Library User: I can't find the book on the shelves?

LibrarianThe books are hard to find when you're not looking. I wanted to help you but there's a lot of lost books we have here and it might be the one you are looking for. 




Library User: Excuse me, Why can't I eat inside the Library?


LibrarianExcuse me? Did you make time to read the library rules and regulations or maybe you are just stupid to think this is a cafeteria or a coffee shop?





Library User: Can you teach me how to access the Library Database?


Librarian: Library databases are for smart people, try to use Google, it will be more beneficial for you to use."





Library User: Where's the Reading Area?


Librarian: What's the use of reading the Library signages if you will keep asking me where the reading areas are?"





Library User: Here's my library fine payment.

LibrarianThank you for paying your Library fines, It's your fault anyway for not returning the books on time."







Library User: Good day nice to see you!

LibrarianWhat the hell, here you are again, asking me to do something for you! 
How I wish you didn't notice me today!







Library User: Is it too late to get some book?

LibrarianYou can drop by tomorrow to check-out the book, I  closed the computer already after a system maintenance.


*******
What if librarians were too honest about work???



LibrarianOnly 2 hours left before my shift ends , I still need to fix myself so I won't go overtime."






Librarian"The more I wanted to finish my deadlines today, but it's the first day of the Week. Books won't complain if I delayed the process."






Librarian"How I wish that the Library Accreditation is done once I report to work tomorrow after a long vacation, my poor co-workers I can't believe they have to suffer! I didn't expect getting sick on those days!" 






Library User: Is the Library Director available for an interview?

Librarian:The Library Director only works whether he likes it or not!
So don't make time to wait! If you see her the best time to get an interview is to corner her. 



COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR HONEST SUGGESTIONS AND HONEST OPINIONS TO MY BLOG! THANK YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Give and Make A Difference : The Library That Creates Hope - Mary

“It was a lightbulb moment!” "When I was cleaning my children's  room full of clutter and noticed that the bookshe...