Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Blograrian : Popular Filipino Librarian Blogspots - Featuring Blogger.com


BLOGGING : 

One of Most Pleasurable Things here on Earth for Filipino Librarians. 





(Input HASHTAG) #BestLovedFilipinoLibrarianBlogspots, 
where you can discover so many things referring to 
Philippine Librarianship. 
in no particular order... Let's take the chance to read their first blog post!

1) The Filipino Librarian Blog


Posted : Feb 18 2005
Mabuhay!
Labels: About Filipino Librarian
This blog is for all Filipino librarians--whether working in the Philippines or elsewhere.
I am not really a blogger but I thought of setting up this blog as a way of establishing a presence for Filipino librarians on the Internet.
This blog will not be about me. Initially, I see it as a means to share information that I think will benefit Filipino librarians. And once I gain enough blogging experience, maybe we (yes, you and I) can think of other things that we can do with this blog. Finally, just to make things clear, I do not claim to be the Filipino Librarian.
"I can't change Filipino librarians,but I can change the way you look at us."
- Von "Vonjobi" Totanes, Author
2) The Malditang Librarian Blog
Posted : May 2016                           
Welcome to Malditang Librarian. I am a licensed librarian from the Philippines and this is where I blog about a broad range of topics concerned with books and reading. Here you will find book reviews, various posts on reading, creativity, librarianship, trends, or anything refreshing under the sun.
I topped the 2015 Librarians Licensure Exam, so sometimes I post about studying and board exam tips.

Guess who's D' Maldita?  - FbPhotos 


3) The School Librarian in Action Blog
Posted : April 2005
The 1st Philippine Blogging Summit
There will be a summit for Pinoy Bloggers on May 7, 2005 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.. Venue is in UP NISMED. I got this from Astrid's blog. For those interested to attend go to iblog
Isn't it good to know that blogs go beyond rants, raves and ramblings?
Proud to be a Librarian
This is my second blog that will concentrate on that thing "I really like to do". Now I have to credit Von Totanes for influencing me to put up another blog. I met him last April 13, 2005 at the Ateneo de Manila Univeristy. We were there for a workshop for pubslic school librarians, a project initiated by my dear Prof. Lou David. Wonder what that project is? I'll be raving about it soon! Promise!

As for Von, who happens to be an Ateneo alum and a librarian too (ADB), may our tribe (flipino librarian bloggers) increase!

Follow her on Facebook  : https://www.facebook.com/authorZarahG815/












4) The Mindanao Librarian Blog

Posted : December 2008 
I am finally into blogging!
I am a librarian living and working in one of the Philippines' most culturally rich and culturally diverse regions, Southern Mindanao. While the greatest motivation for constructing this blog may have been driven by sheer envy, I also feel the need to create a space where I can publish my thoughts, share my experiences & new learnings, and connect with others as passionate as I am about the cause of libraries and librarianship.

This space is dedicated to fellow Mindanao information and cultural bearers. May this be a platform for sharing and weaving dreams for the advancement of our profession; a platform for addressing the challenges we librarians face in this increasingly information-driven and information-dependent age.

The Author of this blog is still unknown.  But.. 

























I would love to Travel in Mindanao! 

5) The PLAI-Cagayan Valley Region Librarians Council (PLAI-CaVRLC) Blog 

Posted : January 2007
This blog is a creative, initiative and collaborative efforts of registered librarians in Region 02 as part of exercising their professional competencies as an individual or group. It aims to promote advancement of the association and the profession and to uplift the morale of library workers. All posted in this blog does not necessarily reflect the official stand of the PLAI-CaVRLC officers & members in general. PLAI-CaVRLC is not responsible for any damages, direct/indirect, arising from or related to viewing the postings.

MICHAEL A. PINTO
PLAI-CaVRLC President

6) The Southern Tagalog Region Librarians Council Blog

Posted : Year 2006
 PLAI-STRLC  
The Southern Tagalog Region Librarians Council is a regional council of the Philippine Librarians Association, Inc. (PLAI) composed of librarians and information professionals in Region IV.
Membership is open to all professionals or registered librarians from the Southern Tagalog Region, which covers the provinces of Aurora, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon, Oriental Mindoro, Occidental Mindoro, Palawan, Marinduque, Rizal and Romblon.



-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Give and Make A Difference : The Library That Creates Hope - Mary

“It was a lightbulb moment!” "When I was cleaning my children's  room full of clutter and noticed that the bookshe...