Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

I HATE MY JOB !!! DISCLAIMER: SOMETIMES I FEEL DEPRESSED

Do you think seating pretty in a high chair looks good?
I swear it's the hardest thing to do!
I promise I could literally die, exhausting too much effort on my butt and knees! 
It literally hurts so much!!!!

Here are some of the Reasons Why the Easy Life of a Librarian gets Hard:

Okay,we all know I'm just overreacting on the first part but someone should give justice for these small things in life!



NO FREE COFFEE!!!

I wonder where's the rest of the Library budget go?




Tell me who would not love to see a free coffee signage in their Office?

Well I know company like BPOs or call centers have this complimentary for their employees! 
I think someone should ask Justice???


FACEBOOK IS BANNED!!!!


I should not explain this further! Justice to this!

STUDENTS ARE NOISY!!!!!

I think even Teachers get to agree with these pictures! Ask for Justice!

EVERYTHING GETS DUSTY!!!!!!


I think books get old too fast, Ahchoo!!! Justice Please! Allergies again!!!!!

BOOKS ARE INFINITY!!!!!!!!

and because of this ....


I never stop encoding! Where's the Justice here?

DOORS ALWAYS SHUTS!!!!!!!!!
Whenever someone opens the door, I'm expected to be doing something,...
Justice is nowhere to be found. 


DEMANDS ARE VERY HIGH!!!!!!!!!!


Things don't get better when people ask for more and give nothing in return.

I'm tired complaining.


EVERYTHING IS A MESS!!!!!!!!!!!

This explains mostly Everything!

I hope justice will find its way and take place!


end







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Give and Make A Difference : The Library That Creates Hope - Mary

“It was a lightbulb moment!” "When I was cleaning my children's  room full of clutter and noticed that the bookshe...