Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

16,000 views in 10 days , Possible!! Start your Blog and send your message to All!

Blogging makes me blush!
Thank you for the opportunity!
 It makes me blush everyday to see hundreds of viewers and readers.
For allowing me to share with you my passion.
Not just as a freelance writer, an article contributor.
 I want to deliver an important message to all through writing.
Especially for the Filipino Librarians.
I would like to thank my mom because she pushed me all the way here in this wonderful career.

I could never be grateful enough to God for what He's done in my life! 


God bless us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Give and Make A Difference : The Library That Creates Hope - Mary

“It was a lightbulb moment!” "When I was cleaning my children's  room full of clutter and noticed that the bookshe...