Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Why Female Librarians Must Read this!!! Apply, Acquire, Activate

When I was still studying, I never really got interested to the fact that librarians are one of nicest people in School. 


google images)
They appear boring, sometimes terrible and irritating to me. 

Actually, they look very unpleasant to my eyes. 


"I thought of them as loud vendors and  cashiers in the Supermarket".

One day, I attended a seminar involving professionals in the field. I met someone who's almost twice my age , around 50's maybe? Then, we began to talk about careers and differences around the workplace.

and..


I

began
to 
like 
her.
google images)

I'm so amazed!!!


In fact, I'm so ashamed that I never had the chance to even share a good story with her. It's like I'm trap with all of her stories in life. My ears do really wanted to listen with everything that she says. 


She's very clever and I'm very lucky that I met her that day. 


I really got inspired how she turned out to be the Head Librarian of a University. I'm so shocked, Unbelievable! 


I really felt sorry for myself judging the people around me and my mom chosen profession.

The fact that her humble beginnings and real-life stories were making me jealous more than anything else and also  It's the way she present herself to the Public!!!


She's very charming and her taste in fashion rocks!!!! 


Her looks even without saying anything,  speaks a lot of her. 


This woman in-front of me is indeed Superb! 


Actually, I listed things about her which I can change and teach myself  too. Well, I will not be easily be smart just like her or well-experienced but I'm here to learn. Bring it on!

1. The Power of Red lipstick. 

google images)

Red draws attentions and stands out. 


The color red, for centuries, has been laced with sexual connotations. In reality, the color red actually symbolizes Love, Boldness, even Loyalty.


read more: https://content.wisestep.com/wear-red-lipstick-work/




"A good red lipstick is always floating around in my coat pocket because you never know when you might need it to save the day, especially in the work place. "


read more: https://thedebrief.co.uk/style/hair-and-beauty/s-five-reasons-wearing-red-lipstick-work-total-winner/

2. Wear 2-3 inches Heels.



















google images)

A medium heel (1.5 to 3 inches): "These are the shoes you should only wear for show, at weddings, for a dinner date, and so on," says Armstrong. You're probably okay for up to three hours in these heels, but don't push it beyond that


read more: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/how-long-to-wear-high-heels





3. Avoid wearing sleeveless or showing-off too much skin.

google images)

As a woman, dressing for the office can be a tricky task. It’s often a delicate balance between dressing in a way that is chic yet professional, well-fitted and flattering yet conservative, and feminine while being all business. While work is certainly not meant to be a fashion show, a well-tailored and professional outfit can help you feel capable and command respect.



read more: https://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Looking-Inappropriate-for-the-Office-(for-Women)


Avoid low-cut and sleeveless tops. Again, every office has a different dress code, but this is a great rule of thumb. Make sure that your chest is fully covered when you head off to work.Not only is cleavage inappropriate in the office, but it’s also inconvenient to be holding your shirt up every time you reach for a paper or open a drawer! When it comes to tops, opt for ones with sleeves. To avoid looking inappropriate at your office, modest tops are your best bet.
  • Don’t confuse “modest” for “frumpy.” There is no shortage of trendy, fun tops that still keep you covered and appropriate for work.
  • If you want to be taken seriously, let your work performance do the talking. If people are distracted by your voluptuous cleavage, they probably won’t notice the great work you’re doing.
  • If you have a closet full of sleeveless tops that you want to wear, throw a cardigan or blazer on over top. These can easily take a top from backyard barbeque to board meeting.


4. Shine your Hair.




google images)

A woman’s hair is the first most noticeable part of her beauty. It enhances her personality. It’s an important part of your appearance and sets the tone for your entire look. A bad hair day is just a bad day.


read more: https://tribune.com.pk/story/1095562/10-reasons-why-a-good-hair-style-completes-your-entire-look/







5. See a Dentist.



google images)

Oral hygiene is important throughout the day, not just in the mornings and evenings. That means paying attention to your teeth and gums even while you’re at work. It may not seem that easy to keep up with your oral care at the office, especially when you’re busy with multiple tasks, or working long hours. But there are many ways to make oral care more convenient while you’re on the job. Look after your teeth with these seven workplace tips.




read more: http://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you/oral-health/7-ways-to-make-oral-hygiene-easier-at-the-office/view-all/

end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Give and Make A Difference : The Library That Creates Hope - Mary

“It was a lightbulb moment!” "When I was cleaning my children's  room full of clutter and noticed that the bookshe...